Off-season rules congress coming in October

Galen

Hey all,

Sorry for being rather quiet so far this off-season, but I have been quite busy with job-searching for the last 2 months and starting a new position earlier this week. But rest assured, we're still planning on being active, and I'm happy to announce that the off-season rules congress will be starting up on October 6th and run through October 17th. For new directors who haven't participated in an off-season before, this is an opportunity to shape the growth and development of our league by proposing (and voting on) new rules for consideration and discussion. If you've had thoughts about some feature you'd like to see in our competitions, this is the time to put those ideas out there and get people on board with them. In addition, this is the time when we vote on the championship venue for the off-season as well, and we will be going back to the South this season as we haven't been there for a while. Directors will be able to "submit a bid" on behalf of their favorite city and/or show site, and all prior venues we've been to will be up for submitting bids. So get your proposals and bids started, as our off-season rules conference will be here before you know it.

I want to come up with something cool--but we are so well run now I am not thinking of anything yet! Kevin must have a list going anyway! LOL

are we due for a Hall of Fame inductee?