BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

Hey, that guy passing around the drink was also in Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome. I think he was "Master" of the Master-Blaster duo. Anyway, it's the same voice....

According to IMDB, his name was Angelo Rossitto and he WAS in Mad Max (1985) and Freaks (1932)!

Freaky!

master-blaster.jpg

Yep: he run Bartertown (at least for awhile)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1743551_10152333029741923_63612389475349

I dream of one day soon opening my doors to be loaded with musical instruments and uniforms. I dream of transporting brass, percussion, and guard equipment snug and secure to destinations across the country. I dream of traveling with the 150 young women and men of the Blue Stars Drum & Bugle Corps.

Sure, I could be bought by some fancy company and maybe deliver flat screen TVs or the iPhone 6, but I believe I was built for something special.

As soon as my doors flew open and the first rays of sunlight hit my floor, I knew I was destined for greatness, to make a difference.

And you can help!

Right now, I'm sitting in a factory in Kentucky waiting to be bought. And I hear the sales guys in their spiffy suits talk about potential companies and destinations, but I only care about one customer - and I know you care about them too.

The Blue Stars.

I hear you are a supporter of the Blue Stars. That's terrific! You can help the Blue Stars buy me! I'm a shiny new trailer and I want to transport the Blue Stars' equipment next summer, and for many summers to come!

The Blue Stars have some momentum: long-time Blue Stars' volunteer and supporter Tom Volk has generously offered to match the first $25,000 of donations towards my purchase. With your donation, the Blue Stars can raise the necessary funds to purchase me, and build storage areas for their equipment.

http://www.bluestars.org/story.php?story_id=749

I thought Houdini would make all that stuff disappear...or at least use the empty boxes left over from the house moving, house warming show this summer. :wow:

If your trucks are mimicking the California corps, does that mean that the prop truck is even larger than the equipment truck? :tounge2::tounge2::tounge2:

My donation is in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, it isn't a circus without a few mimes, now isn't it?

(I was able to hear the Vine when the Blue Stars first released it on Sunday. They're playing an eerie arrangement of "The Man on the Flying Trapeze.")

Edited by Cadevilina Crown