Colts 2015

I also did not like the COLTS production last season. Way too much narration.

Covered the musical book. incomplete. A far cry from finalist corps but you are right .Better than the corps below them.

I always liked the COLTS . They need to return to their roots and loose this new direction. Not a FAN.

Would you rather hear 72 brass play or 1 guy talking on a mic ? Not GOOD.

Okay... I'll bite.

Their roots? So "Wagon Wheels"... Or perhaps "Ironsides"? Maybe "Old Man River"? Or how about "Swannee" or "Come Sail Away? Maybe the Colt .45 Stomp?

It's okay you didn't like it, but a lot more people did across the country last year.

I've got a fairly extensive history with the Colts. I would venture to say that the years the corps wasost successful we're the ones where they DIDN'T do what was expected.

Just sayin'

And please -- couldn't hear the brass line? Say you didn't like it. But don't make stuff up.

Just sayin' again.

Chuck Naffier

• Like 4

Okay... I'll bite.

Their roots? So "Wagon Wheels"... Or perhaps "Ironsides"? Maybe "Old Man River"? Or how about "Swannee" or "Come Sail Away? Maybe the Colt .45 Stomp?

It's okay you didn't like it, but a lot more people did across the country last year.

I've got a fairly extensive history with the Colts. I would venture to say that the years the corps wasost successful we're the ones where they DIDN'T do what was expected.

Just sayin'

And please -- couldn't hear the brass line? Say you didn't like it. But don't make stuff up.

Just sayin' again.

Chuck Naffier

I will say that 2014 Colts program selection was not really my cup of tea but the brassline had a full clean sound (Very much a Colts sound) but had very little airtime in compared to previous Colts programs. I think back to Madison Scouts 2006 (Especially the opener) as another example of little airtime for the hornline. To be fair it was a very different narration heavy show. Not to many narration heavy shows have gone down (Might be an exception here or there) as fan barn burner favorites...just my opinion.

I think Colts are best when the music drives the show.

Here's hoping for a 2015 show that doenst revolve around a character with heavy narration. A program that rivals some of my recent Colts favorites like 2008, 2009 (Fathoms..should of been in Finals) would be great!!!

Technically 1.1 without the 1 point penalty on Crossmen

Well true, but technically Crossmen got a 1 point penalty which means Colts were technically .1 from Crossmen.

The points come and go the way they're supposed to, and penalties count just as much as anything else. Could Colts be better? Sure, but their score is their score... Just being honest about reality.

• Like 1