Hurricanes Announce 2015 Percussion Caption Head

vbc33

With the rising corps Cabs and Fusion not far away, previous director of Hurcs (now with Bush) calling out C2 for robbing his cradle, and Hopkins naming of John LeMire to C2 CG staff (does that end the Trumbull h.s. and alter ego pipeline of hurcs is what we do in the WGI offseason?) what numbers Hurcs are able to generate is still questionable.

This is curious.....don't believe there have been any statements of anyone robbing anything. Of course, this is DCP....where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

• Like 1

I'm excited for the Hurcs this year - the Ruocco/Krempanski/Thurston team produced (guided by Dennis Delucia of course) some of DCI's most memorable, accessible, performer stimulating, and crowd pleasing shows between 1990 and 1993 (or so).

The 1992 Crossmen show is an epic - classic play it over and over again type of show.

Beyond that, these are good people.

As a long time Hurc staff member and designer, I couldn't be more excited about the choices.

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm all about a renaissance of the big East Coast DCA corps - Hurcs, Sky, Sun, Rochester area corps. I love what DCA has done with the Midwest and South, but the activity needs the strong Northeast to keep the crowds engaged with enough quality corps per show, and 2 shows per weekend during the summer.

Bring it on, Hurcs!

just got to see Mark's high school line Sunday. men among children

This is curious.....don't believe there have been any statements of anyone robbing anything. Of course, this is DCP....where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

I've been staying away from the trolling on this thread.

Love the Hurcs - love DCA.

Want to see them succeed, and I think that Carl et al. are going to be just the ticket.

The rest is just noise.

Troll on, dude... (not you brassinstructor)

GH has previously blogged a much different version than you choose to remember.

I have no tiff with Hurcs but offer some observations. If unheeded, it's their choice and future.

Edited by xandandl