Past judging sheets

I'm working on a research paper about DCI, specifically what the point of it all is. Here is an abstract (sorta) giving more details about the paper:

The purpose of this paper is to discuss how the goals of Drum Corps International (DCI) and its member corps align with each other and with stated criteria of adjudication. Additionally, if these elements are not in harmony, then a discussion of the effects of that misalignment will take place. I will answer these two questions in order to demonstrate how these goals and criteria are aligned. What is the point of DCI, and does DCI exist for education or competition? The effects of this discussion are far-reaching, as throughout its history DCI has involved more than 7 million students and each summer, more than 400,000 fans attend live events. Preliminary research suggests that because DCI does not have clearly defined goals, the system of judging is always changing. It also suggests that without more emphasis on strong competition, the activity will continue to face challenges regarding its growth and sustainability.

What I would love for someone to help me find is as many iterations of complete sheets as possible. I really need one from the tick days, plus 2-3 from 1995-present.

Also, if anyone is or knows someone in the higher-level leadership of various corps (especially corps that have won in the past decade) who would be willing to communicate with me on these ideas, please PM me. Thanks guys!

I'm working on a research paper about DCI, specifically what the point of it all is. Here is an abstract (sorta) giving more details about the paper:

The purpose of this paper is to discuss how the goals of Drum Corps International (DCI) and its member corps align with each other and with stated criteria of adjudication. Additionally, if these elements are not in harmony, then a discussion of the effects of that misalignment will take place. I will answer these two questions in order to demonstrate how these goals and criteria are aligned. What is the point of DCI, and does DCI exist for education or competition? The effects of this discussion are far-reaching, as throughout its history DCI has involved more than 7 million students and each summer, more than 400,000 fans attend live events. Preliminary research suggests that because DCI does not have clearly defined goals, the system of judging is always changing. It also suggests that without more emphasis on strong competition, the activity will continue to face challenges regarding its growth and sustainability.

What I would love for someone to help me find is as many iterations of complete sheets as possible. I really need one from the tick days, plus 2-3 from 1995-present.

Also, if anyone is or knows someone in the higher-level leadership of various corps (especially corps that have won in the past decade) who would be willing to communicate with me on these ideas, please PM me. Thanks guys!

The answer to the first question is both. Where's the second question?

Yeah, the abstract has been going through some pretty serious revision, and doesn't necessarily reflect my actual thesis at this point. I just wanted to give people a general idea of what I'm doing. At first I wanted to explore those questions about the "point" of DCI. I decided pretty quick there wasn't enough to be said about that, and that the education drives the competition and competition drives the education.