Stonehenge PRE-Season recording

Ok I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone know where I can get a copy of Cadets Stonehenge PRESEASON recording? I lost mine about 12 years ago. I know it's probably a longshot, but hopefully someone has it. Thanks.

Ok I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone know where I can get a copy of Cadets Stonehenge PRESEASON recording? I lost mine about 12 years ago. I know it's probably a longshot, but hopefully someone has it. Thanks.

Could you check with someone at YEA????

Let me look for my CDs.

I think I have Year of the Dragon preseason, but I can't recall if I have Stonehenge...

NOPE. I have 96 and 97 PRESEASON, but not 98. Sorry.

Edited by jjeffeory

I'm pretty sure I have this on an old MP3 player. If I forget to check for you, give me a nudge.

Let me look for my CDs.

I think I have Year of the Dragon preseason, but I can't recall if I have Stonehenge...

NOPE. I have 96 and 97 PRESEASON, but not 98. Sorry.

####! Well if you're willing to make me a copy of '96, I'll pay you for it, as well as the shipping (wait, is it legal to do that on this site?).

Ohhh I bet 96-98 preseason are really great!

I have 00 what seems like preseason. Has the extended ballad, no show-off.