3 months later....what shows are everyone still watching/ listening to

BDB, BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies, Blue Stars, Crossmen, Phantom Regiment, Crown.

I think I need to go back and check out BDB again, I just haven't gotten what all the hype was about, live or in recordings.

Perc,

Is this some type of percussion joke or drum-speak?

What you said was: "I guess in seriousness the only two shows I've watched since Finals were Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Bluecoats"

Might explain some of those timing issues in the battery.

Now go get some rest....and that's not a music pun!

Edited by xandandl

I only got a few of the APDs from quarter-finals (BD, Bloo, Crown Cadets) to listen to, but I can't tell you the last time the Blue Devils got so much play on my iPhone. Bloo and Crown are right behind them.

Thanksgiving weekend is the trigger for me. I haven't watched much from last season, although the _Kid is telling me all the time that he has BD, or Crown, or BK stuck in his head from listening.

I seem to get full of drum corps each season, then start to wind up for next year as camps start to ramp up.

Been that way for years.

• Like 1

Thanksgiving weekend is the trigger for me. I haven't watched much from last season, although the _Kid is telling me all the time that he has BD, or Crown, or BK stuck in his head from listening.

I seem to get full of drum corps each season, then start to wind up for next year as camps start to ramp up.

I agree, to an extent. I don't "get full" in August, but I put DCI down for a rest so that when the Blu-Rays and CDs arrive (my UPS account indicates that they've printed labels), things are still exciting and somewhat fresh.

• Like 1