3 months later....what shows are everyone still watching/ listening to

Watch their Semi performance.

I was there and have watched it since, still don't get the hype.

Edited by tesmusic
  • Like 1

I have been enjoying watching these 2014 shows in the following order: BD, SCV, Crown, BK. Cavies, Troopers, Blue Stars, BlueCoats, Madison and BDB.

I've been mostly listening to Bloo.

My 2 year old son watched the video of their performance once, and now every time he hears the audio during the pitch bend, he leans over in his high chair just as they do. I never taught him that, but I guess he's a Bloo fan, so I'm going to play it over and over until I wear it out. The kid barely can say words, but he knows the exact moment to body lean.

My 2 year old son watched the video of their performance once, and now every time he hears the audio during the pitch bend, he leans over in his high chair just as they do. I never taught him that, but I guess he's a Bloo fan, so I'm going to play it over and over until I wear it out. The kid barely can say words, but he knows the exact moment to body lean.

If only Bloo had a C corps like BD for him to perform in!

I like this :smile: I'll try playing drum corps music for my 18 month twin grandaughters next time I sit. I'm tired of head, shoulders, knees and toes and insty winsy spider.