Blue Devils erased from Fan Network in 2014

afd

Then why were they removed from Fan Network? If it is for lack of rights, then the Mediabox material also needs to be taken down or edited. Would not want to see DCI take all the appropriate steps for compliance, only to have BD get in trouble themselves.

I think his comment about DCP posters was in response to your assertion a that nobody wants to watch BD.

As to why they are removed form the FN? Knowledge-less speculation seems to be the lifeblood of DCP at times, the less knowledge...the better.

Then why were they removed from Fan Network? If it is for lack of rights, then the Mediabox material also needs to be taken down or edited. Would not want to see DCI take all the appropriate steps for compliance, only to have BD get in trouble themselves.

Or maybe the Blue Devils secured the rights for Media Box, but DCI wasn't willing or able to secure them for the FN. It's possible that they were simply too expensive for DCI's budget (especially considering the sheer number of synch rights they have to secure every year) but not for the Blue Devils to secure for themselves.

Or maybe the Blue Devils secured the rights for Media Box, but DCI wasn't willing or able to secure them for the FN. It's possible that they were simply too expensive for DCI's budget (especially considering the sheer number of synch rights they have to secure every year) but not for the Blue Devils to secure for themselves.

If BD mediabox has a full recording without the crap that FN did to it in terms of sound quality, I may just consider buying a recording.

• Like 1

Studio recording?

Yeah, Devs do a stand-still studio-esque recording session every season. Should be on their MediaBox either now or soon. Usually top-quality, I've got a few of them.

Oh yeah. It's already on there. They put it out in late August, if I remember right. Already bought it, listened to it, loved it. They've got standstill recordings of their shows every year from 2000 on that you can buy / listen to over on MB.

Mike

• Like 1

You might be surprised.

Better leave that attitude at the home if you plan on auditioning for Bluecoats. I don't think they encourage slamming the competition.

or to be more blunt, perhaps Bluecoats prefer to not take members who are obvious d-bags with how they act in public

• Like 4