Drum corps, prepare for chaos.

Next week, a PR campaign for a science fiction movie will commence in the US and Japan. I think and hope when the details of this movie are released, this campaign will shock, awe, and hype J-pop fans, movie fans, and the entire drum corps community. Part 1 is entitled Red Skies at Night. Part 2, Goodbye Blue Sky.

In the mix - a famous pop star, a DCI drum line, an Evil corps, an alien with a magical voice, a deaf kid named Dylan, and Ave Maria. Part 2, the international mobilization of Crunchy Frog. The campaign is going to start small, and crescendo until it hits Level 777. Drum corps wise, the goal is to go so far outside of the box that it rains, and exposure drum corps to a world wide audience in a way that has never been done before.

This is not a joke or parody, one major entertainment company is involved, more coming on board.

This evil plan may succeed, it may fail, but this is the project of my career, and I am throwing the ball to the end zone. If this fails, I hope it fails big.

IIf you think I caused chaos before, wait. You ain't seen nothing yet. :)

Seatbelt = on.

Historically, there have been numerous attempts at integrating drum corps into a Hollywood movie, and exposing our activity to a worldwide audience.

It has never been done before like this.

Major drum corps press release coming soon.

Get the breaking news on the Facebook page for Goodbye Blue Sky.

Breaking - DCI and WGI drumming legend Scott Johnson joins the design team for Goodbye Blue Sky. The drum corps component of this movie is officially awesome.

The next drum corps announcement will be made via a press release in Japan and the US, and it should happily make the drum corps community's head explode.

The mission is not to open the door. We're trying to kick it down.

Join the mission and get all breaking news about Goodbye Blue Sky on the Facebook page for Goodbye Blue Sky.

I guess the question that everyone has is "When Crunchy Frog returns will it be as an ensemble, Mini- Corps or as a choir" or will we have to pay our $12 to the theater to find out ?

Actually, the Crunchy Frog answer is none of the above. Crunchy can not return to drum corps, it's been banned, a ban that would need to turn into an invitation or whatever to even think of trying that route again. However - Crunchy Frog is, fact, coming to the big screen in a science fiction movie. But that's not the amazing drum corps story here, that comes in a day or two.

Hello everyone. Happy Tuesday.

Here is a sneak preview to our first of a few drum corps-related press releases, which will gradually start appearing all over the place.

Read it here. or here.

Edited by drumlaw80