Camp News?

LOL Ghost a while back someone loaned me Carrs book "The Brothers Bulger". Interesting if scarey stuff....

Few months later Whitey was finally caught.

My first time two month post as a CO was a unit that housed Whitey's buddies in crime who he and (now in prison) FBI agent John Connolly never tipped off about a pending arrest by Connolly and crew. Cadillac Frank Salemme (http://www.boston.com/news/packages/whitey/characters/salemme.htm), Stevie "the Rifleman" Flemmi, Bobby Daluca, and John and Jimmy Martorano. They were the ultimate "model prisoners".

• Like 1

Troopers camp this weekend. Updates coming from Facebook speak good things of the hornline. Colorguard is not present at this camp, they had a separate audition camp in Texas (last week I think). No show spoilers or anything like that, just a few photos posted by members and volunteers.

Can't wait to see them this year. Let's hope the can build on last years momentum.

We're excited about this weekend - he's confident that he'll get an offer, but I guess we'll see for sure within the next couple weeks.

...that's a first class AAAA organization...I know many people involved and they bring much to the table. Not only drum corps, but the really important things, too! ;)

...that's a first class AAAA organization...I know many people involved and they bring much to the table. Not only drum corps, but the really important things, too! ;)

That's certainly some of the reason I am happy for him to go there. Unfortunately, those aren't always the qualities that kids evaluate properly when deciding where THEY want to play.