Carolina Crown 2015

Just when I was starting to like George, he says something arrogant and pompass again. C'mon Crown! Beat the Cadets tonight just to bring King George a little closer to Earth!

Um, he was giving his opinion on what he believes will happen. He is allowed to do that, isn't he? Based on recent scores and placements, his prediction is probably how it will turn out.

• Like 1

Um, he was giving his opinion on what he believes will happen. He is allowed to do that, isn't he? Based on recent scores and placements, his prediction is probably how it will turn out.

I agree. Nothing really arrogant or pompous there. The only thing is that he's opened himself to a lot of criticism if he ends up being wrong. Whether that's fair or not is irrelevant. Such is the nature of being in the public eye.

Strange.

The wording is not typical Hopkins at all. His twitter handle is yeaguy.

When I check that, the supposed twitter doesn't appear, although it is the photo he posted yesterday.

um...it's a facebook post not a tweet.

who let you on the interwebs ?

I just went on his Facebook to look at this post. Whoever posted this on DCP took his message out of context. He had a lot more to add.

• Like 2

um...it's a facebook post not a tweet.

who let you on the interwebs ?

Doesn't DCP have a policy about not copying and pasting from others' FB pages if the FB person doesn't post it on DCP?

Mods?

• Like 1

Doesn't DCP have a policy about not copying and pasting from others' FB pages if the FB person doesn't post it on DCP?

Mods?

Hopkins' Facebook, much like his Twitter is public. Since DCP mods have been okay with people posting tweets from other people, I'd venture to guess that posting public Facebook posts are fine too.

edit: grammar

Edited by Cappybara

If it was a private account, yeah. But I'm able to get on and look at most of everything he posts.

Read the whole post, taken a little out of context. Following part is nice, agree with most of what he says. My comment still stands if Crown beats either. :tounge2:

If it was a private account, yeah. But I'm able to get on and look at most of everything he posts.

Read the whole post, taken a little out of context. Following part is nice, agree with most of what he says. My comment still stands if Crown beats either. :tounge2:

Yup agreed! His whole post is very well intentioned (as are pretty much of all of Hops' posts) but the impulsive part of his post (the part about the scores) will get him some flack if he proves to be wrong.

Q8t7Zx0.png

Apparently Crown slotted in 3rd :ninja:

You know, if Hop didn't exist, we would have to invent him.

• Like 2