Carolina Crown 2015

I guess this would've been a good year to hold onto those silly Rach Star fire drum skins.

Except Dante's hell is frozen ice at its lowest levels.

• Like 3

If this is the full show concept, this wouldn't be the first time the Divine Comedy has been done on the field. Vanguard Cadets did a full setting of the Robert W. Smith version in 2007.

AFAIK there's no RWSmith in the show.

But the music *does* tell a story. Powerfully. Emotionally. Dall'anima.

If this is the full show concept, this wouldn't be the first time the Divine Comedy has been done on the field. Vanguard Cadets did a full setting of the Robert W. Smith version in 2007.

Blue Stars did Divine Comedy in 1997, which I've been looking for everywhere but no one has any type of recording of that show.At that time Stars were in 2nd division and placed 26th. The audio clip Crown released a few days ago didn't sound like anything Smith's Divine Comedy......but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a bit of his Inferno mixed in to the show music somewhere

AFAIK there's no RWSmith in the show.

But the music *does* tell a story. Powerfully. Emotionally. Dall'anima.

Does not appear as such, but the concept for Dante's Inferno has been done before, which was my larger point. I think if this is the conceptual idea Crown is running with, this will be an awesome show. As long as they can pull out a giant prop Satan for the heroes to climb down to escape.

Does not appear as such, but the concept for Dante's Inferno has been done before, which was my larger point. I think if this is the conceptual idea Crown is running with, this will be an awesome show. As long as they can pull out a giant prop Satan for the heroes to climb down to escape.

Please consult with Phantom Regiment's "Queen Joan" and Cadets '14 first before attempting such. :-)

Then again, Crown might re-utilize the trampolines for a wonderfully mid-air flying somersault before landing down the Satanic tunnel. However, would they have to pay royalties to Gibbs if the prop looked like Satan and the devils or to Hopkins if they were merely Demons?

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Please consult with Phantom Regiment's "Queen Joan" and Cadets '14 first before attempting such. :-)

Then again, Crown might re-utilize the trampolines for a wonderfully mid-air flying somersault before landing down the Satanic tunnel. However, would they have to pay royalties to Gibbs if the prop looked like Satan and the devils or to Hopkins if they were merely Demons?

Are you saying Hopkins is the devil? :devil: