Carolina Crown 2015

They have an audition packet which presumably includes music. It may not be in the show.

I also feel this is not a piece that would just be played for the heck of it. It may be potential show music but it's still something that's more likely to be show music than not.

• 2 weeks later...
Carolina Crown's second audition camp takes place in Fort Mill, SC this weekend. Again, talented performers from across the country and the world will take over Nation Ford High School.

There will be new music and routines to learn and a lot of nervous faces as auditionees hope to garner one of the coveted Carolina Crown brass, percussion or guard spots.

Make sure to come by the school on Sunday at 12:30pm for "show and tell".

(from their email this afternoon.)

Carolina Crown's official staff page has "to be announced soon" (their words, my emphasis) for just under three months now. That same time frame is the whole DCI summer, to put it in perspective. "Any day now..." is how the TV commercial puts it.

Edited by xandandl

I noticed two new video clips are posted on that you know what site. =) Some latin flavor eh?

I noticed two new video clips are posted on that you know what site. =) Some latin flavor eh?

Noticed that the first video clip seems to have the exact same clip of music that was leaked out from an earlier camp. Maybe that piece in particular really is show music? I wouldn't doubt it. Really has the Carolina Crown feel to the arrangement.

Not sure what to make of the clip with the Latin music.

Noticed that the first video clip seems to have the exact same clip of music that was leaked out from an earlier camp. Maybe that piece in particular really is show music? I wouldn't doubt it. Really has the Carolina Crown feel to the arrangement.

Not sure what to make of the clip with the Latin music.

¿música para un desfile?

Edited by corpsband