How did Carolina Crown's hornline rise to dominance so fast

It's all about the Stuckey's

Stuckeys1.jpg

Things change... no question about it.

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Funny-British-02.jpg

Moving up the ranks has nothing to do with quality?

:doh:

Yes,.. you need " quality " to move up the placement ranks in DCI.

( the notion that any of my comments from above should be interpreted that Corps that reach the top of DCI don't possess an abundance of " quality ", is of course so silly, that you should not waste my time, nor your time, by asking me such an asinine question.).

But... you DID ask me this silly question, and so I blame only myself now for taking the time to provide your question a reply that time and effort probably should not be required of me to exert. I should have just breathed in and breathed out, moved on, and wasted only my breath. But its my primary fault for utilizing more than my breathing with your question.

Edited by BRASSO

Stuckey's is what?

7-11 roadside type convenience stores.... found mostly only in the South, Southwest parts of the rural USA now.

'Used to be able to fill up a gallon of petrol and a gallon of pecans, pralines, etc thrown in for about half a buck. Stuckeys sold their company to a company called Pet, in the 80's. Pet, inc makes pet milk for dogs and takes care of Fido now better than they'll take care of you at their remaining Stuckey's roadside shacks.

Edited by BRASSO

Stuckey's is what?

They grew to be stand alone restaurants in time. I can remember many-a-trip to Florida where eating at Stuckey's was the equivalent of Bob Evans, Waffle House, and Cracker Barrel in its day.

Many of the stores pulled their own salt-water taffy. I spent many hours chomping the sticky stuff and I always wondered if my folks allowed us to eat it just to keep our mouths shut.

But taffy didn't get Crown's hornline to the top...

Edited by garfield

Waffle House.

Wasn't Bloo "languishing" in that 5 to 10 "no man's land" just a few years ago?

And you should define "quality", because I believe its the quality of the organization that helps propel it up the ladder.

Oh, and the red above is the genesis of the G7 argument. You're now agreeing with them, Stu? I mean Brasso?

:poke:

:tounge2: