Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

Thank heavens. Hopefully the era of, "oh hey let's do super old school betty #### to pander to the old audience and corps alumni, but contribute nothing to the activity" era is over.

Programming like 2010 and 2011 would be fantastic, this seems much more in that direction.

"... contribute nothing to the activity" Wow. Really? There isn't a corps in that activity that fit's this description. At least not from my foxhole, anyway.

• Like 5

Thank heavens. Hopefully the era of, "oh hey let's do super old school betty #### to pander to the old audience and corps alumni, but contribute nothing to the activity" era is over.

Programming like 2010 and 2011 would be fantastic, this seems much more in that direction.

Though I appreciate your support for 10 and 11, I feel like it's a big mistake to say that 13 and 14 weren't huge years for the corps and big steps forward. 2014 especially...sure the concept wasn't "cutting edge," but it saw a traditional Troopers show done in a way that was very up-to-date. Its set them up for what they want to do next.

• Like 3

This concept isn't exactly jumping out at me. I hope this is a show I learn to love after I see it.

Though I appreciate your support for 10 and 11, I feel like it's a big mistake to say that 13 and 14 weren't huge years for the corps and big steps forward. 2014 especially...sure the concept wasn't "cutting edge," but it saw a traditional Troopers show done in a way that was very up-to-date. Its set them up for what they want to do next.

Agree. IMO Troop took large strides forward in the quality of their performers. They had far greater "presence" on the field this past summer.