Blue Knights 2015

The Blue Knights have announced their brass and visual staffs for 2015.

Brass: http://ascendperformingarts.org/blue-knights-2015-brass-staff-announced/

Visual: http://ascendperformingarts.org/blue-knights-2015-visual-marching-staff-announced/

Wonder if they'll be able to keep the momentum they gained last season moving forward.

As long as they keep that beautiful brass sound and continue playing some ######## arrangements, I don't care where they end up placing. This past summer's show was really awesome.

• Like 3

They are so underrated imo. That One Second was an incredible show and I just feel like a lot of people didn't see its beauty. 2015 could be awesome!

• Like 1

They were so awesome last summer...had one of the best seats at finals and the air around me felt electric when they were performing.....though if truth be told all the corps were great...but BK were more bc they're so under-rated. Can't wait for the summer.

They are so underrated imo. That One Second was an incredible show and I just feel like a lot of people didn't see its beauty. 2015 could be awesome!

I too think it was an incredible show, but I believe most people, including the judges, DID see its beauty. Every time I saw the show the corps received a great response...well deserved. Next to TILT this was my favorite show of 2014.

ps hope you are indeed a future Bluecoat!

• Like 1

My only regret on 2014 BK was that their Finals performance was flat... in the Quarters, Semi's they were much stronger in performance. Had they performed at Finals as they did earlier in the week, they would have stayed ahead of Phantom Regiment at Finals placement. That said, 2014 was a much, much brighter show from BK than we've ever had before from them. Even their uniforms were much more brighter. I hope BK stays on this " bright show, optimistic show " theme they have chosen of late. Their dark, brooding, complex, show themes they did for years and years clearly didn't do much for most audiences, nor the judges .Like most fans, I like this change they have chosen for themselves much better now too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

I agree BRASSO, but it is soooo hard to sustain the emotional journey for most corps members for a season must less for a show that is so emotionally compelling.

Good staff they're bringing on. Lot of good people, with a lot of backgrounds to bring in different viewpoints and information. Look forward to seeing what they present this season.