Sneak Peek At DCA 2015 Schedule

What do New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Georgia, Connecticut, and North Carolina all have in common? Itâs easy! The tentative DCA schedule has corps performing in each of these states. Though the dates and the venues for some of the shows are still very tentative, we thought a sneak peek might give […]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2015/01/sneak-peek-at-dca-2015-schedule/

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the sneak peek schedule on DCA's web site. I noticed that the show usually set for the first Saturday in August in Kingston N.Y. is not on the schedule. Did another show bite the dust??

I looked at the sneak peek schedule on DCA's web site. I noticed that the show usually set for the first Saturday in August in Kingston N.Y. is not on the schedule. Did another show bite the dust??

Yup ... that's the word on the street ... no Kingston show this year ...

:unhappy:

Edited by ajlisko

Yup ... that's the word on the street ... no Kingston show this year ...

:unhappy:

Well THAT would stink! I love that show :sadlike:

Last season C1 and C2 held a combined contest of DCA and DCI corps at soccer stadium in Chester, PA. Most loved the sight lines and seating of the stadium.

This season no DCA show there in Chester, although C1 will return there for a midweek DCI show replacing the Westchester, PA show on 7/30. Probably C2 in exhibit.

C1 is also not doing the West Chester, Ohio DCI show on 6/22 which is at Fairfield H.S.

Thank God, there's no Eastchester (in Westchester Cty, NY) to confuse it further.

Cue Chester Overture played by several corps over the years.

• Like 3

No Kingston Show....... That was a favorite of mine. Heard the sponsor was dealing with a few issues.

Also heard they will try to get things together and bring the show back next summer.

Another good show that's gone is the Lewisburg,PA show at Bucknell.