The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

Still waiting for a corps to play this movie soundtrack cue from about 2:10 to the end as a ballad or closer.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

The next corps that decides to use the Game of Thrones soundtrack will definitely medal. And, the medieval themes and possibilities for storytelling and visual support would be perfect.

The next corps that decides to use the Game of Thrones soundtrack will definitely medal. And, the medieval themes and possibilities for storytelling and visual support would be perfect.

Didn't earn a Gold medal for Boston in 2015

They should have been disqualified for playing GoT with samples instead of brass. Talk about a really wasted epic opportunity....

Agreed. Huge lost opportunity - but hey, they had singing!!

Edited by Eleran

SCV did a fantastic job with Frank Ticheli's piece "Sanctuary" this past summer. Now, if only a corps could bring his "Rest" to the field, that would make my life complete.

They should have been disqualified for playing GoT with samples instead of brass. Talk about a really wasted epic opportunity....

I have to agree...that opener IMO was an Epic FAIL with so many missed opportunities...I hated that writing...the first time I heard it...I actually cringed...and I'm a HUGE GoT fan...

Edited by Liahona

Alright, I feel like this could be a really powerful ballad and would love to hear it. The name is "Song For My Children"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ID5WtrJ3M

Edited by Micrototh