SOA '15

It would be great if Spirit of Atlanta could bounce back from last year's disappointing finish. This ia a proud corps, and my guess they'll be out to bounce back and get right back into the hunt for that coveted Finals spot.

I noticed there are no synths or even speakers present in the clip. Anyone know the story behind that?

• Like 1

Thanks for this bright spot.

Will Pitts has certainly not re-invented Phantom but let them be Spirit.

Will is an excellent composer/ arranger. If you would like to hear some of his stuff, check out http://willpittsmusic.com. For those on here who are band directors, he has a great collection of works that are suitable for a high school level group.

Nice! Noticed that there are only 6 tubas though. Wonder if there are still quite a few people in school.

Okay, second look I see one more apart from the rest of the group. Looks like there are at least 3 or so holes between him/her and the rest of the group. Whew. Was getting worried for a second.

Edited by jjeffeory

Nice! Noticed that there are only 6 tubas though. Wonder if there are still quite a few people in school.

Okay, second look I see one more apart from the rest of the group. Looks like there are at least 3 or so holes between him/her and the rest of the group. Whew. Was getting worried for a second.

Looks like two tubas sitting on the front sideline with their horns. Guessing that they were late arrivals that haven't yet learned the drill.

• Like 1