Academy this week at NFL

All the best to Academy this weekend and next. http://www.arizonaacademy.org/2007

You are wise to be doing standstill rather than drill. With all the concern about the Brady bunch, compressing or expanding the form might have deflated some while others might be inflated to see drum corps mid winter.

Well said sir.

Until that I always presumed your handle was S(t). Kevin('s) P(ercussion), that Dorchester neighborhood off South Boston whose corps had the nickname the Christmas trees (from their white, red, and green unis.)

Edited by xandandl

Not quite relevant to the thread, but I heard that next year the Super Bowl will be held in Santa Clara. Here's hoping SCV will participate in the Super Bowl festivities next year!

• Like 1

Is it me or do others feel the same?

DCI did a much better and speedier handling of "hashgate" than the NFL. Certainly it was more entertaining.

We'll have to get Craiga, emc2, and Ghost on this quickly so that Academy may practice in peace. :poke:

• Like 1

Is it me or do others feel the same?

DCI did a much better and speedier handling of "hashgate" than the NFL. Certainly it was more entertaining.

We'll have to get Craiga, emc2, and Ghost on this quickly so that Academy may practice in peace. :poke:

Now you've done it. Wait 'til BRASSO reads that you ignored him for this assignment.