Colts 2015

With all of the momentum from the very successful 2014 season, and the retention of both vets and staff can you see the Colts making the push into top 12 this year?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Well, to get into the top 12 they will have to leap the corps that didn't have momentum, isn't retaining vets and staff. So which corps is that?

On a side note, if Colts were to make finals, wouldn't it only be the 2nd time in DCI hisory that a corps with a female director makes top 12 in World Class/DI? I was thinking Magic of Orlando was the only other corps to do that?

Crossmen in 1994 - Ester Messano came in a tie for 7th (with BK).

• 1 month later...

That's got potential. I've always thought a Noir theme with Ellington's soundtrack for Anatomy of a Murder would be fun to work with too.

• Like 1

I liked their story-telling show last year and their narration was an essential part of that. The show just wouldn't have worked without it. So, if they are going to continue that style this year, I expect to hear more narration along the lines of last year's show.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the show at DATR.

And Spirit of Atlanta did "ATL Confidential -- A Tribute to Film Noir" in 2011.

Glad to see people ragging on the Colts for using a theme that's been done before. Since obviously no one has ever used a theme or piece of music that another group has used. Shame on the Colts.

We do realize that the bulk of their music for 2015 has never been done by a corps. But I guess that means it's a rehashed show, since the word "Noir" is in the title.

Sounds like a great show concept. I liked it in 2014 when it was called "Noir Nouveau" by Blue Devils B

Which was so inventive by reusing a bunch of music played before.

Glad to see people ragging on the Colts for using a theme that's been done before. Since obviously no one has ever used a theme or piece of music that another group has used. Shame on the Colts.

We do realize that the bulk of their music for 2015 has never been done by a corps. But I guess that means it's a rehashed show, since the word "Noir" is in the title.

Not ragging on the Colts. Just mentioning other Noir shows and I'm sure there will be comparisons.

i will be interested in the Colts' take on the subject material.