Still no venue/tickets for Buffalo?

I live in a suburb of this city, so it may not apply to very many of you, but it does to me, especially considering that two major tour shows confirmed their venues within the past week. Why does the "Tour of Champions - Buffalo" show still not have a venue? It strikes me as quite surprising that a show containing all 7 of the G7 corps (plus Blue Stars) would not have a venue by now. I check the website at least once a day to see if any updates have been made. So far, they're saying "stay tuned" when it comes to venue location and ticket sales. Here's hoping it's back at Wilson Stadium!

• Like 1

No show in Buffalo? I'll believe that when Niagara Falls freezes over.

We have confirmation... (i.e., the Falls are frozen; no news about the show, however.)

With the show sponsor still dickering with Junior Cuomo about when NYS schools will be available as snow days are into 2016 already, the unplugged Falls may by then be available for quick showers between show day practices and performance gate times. :wow:

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

We have confirmation... (i.e., the Falls are frozen; no news about the show, however.)

With the show sponsor still dickering with Junior Cuomo about when NYS schools will be available as snow days are into 2016 already, the unplugged Falls may by then be available for quick showers between show day practices and performance gate times. :wow:

In reply, and in short...in terms of education, NYS is nothing other than a total and unmitigated mess right now. As to when things will work out (in terms of school availability, budgets, or ANYTHING which applies to "education")...anyone's guess is as good as any other. And speaking as a devoted 34-year educator in this state...it makes me literally sick.

Edited by HornTeacher