Contras for sale. 4 Valve SuperMag and 2 valve DEG. Timpani's

Truxman

I have 2 contras for sale that we no longer use.

4 Valve Dynasty SuperMag. This was Purchased from the Troopers in 07 when they were selling off their Bugles. Great playing horn, just too heavy for any of our players to carry anymore. Hasn't been played for about 3 seasons. Includes padded gig bag. Has a few dings and dents from over the years but no broken braces or major damage. Does have a repair to the lead pipe connector due to a careless member that tried to move the leadpipe without loosening the clamp first. I do not have a current picture but can get one if needed (stored about an hour from my house so would take a few days or so to get to it for pics.)

Asking $1800 plus shipping. Local Denver pickup would be awesome for everyone.

We also have a DEG 2 valve chrome Contra for sale. In good condition, no gigbag or case. Has not been played for 5-6 seasons due to musicality requirements for 3 valves. Unsure of origins. Asking $800 plus shipping. Again local Denver pickup would save time and money.

We do have a set of 5 Premier Timpani's for sale as well, but these are strictly local pickup.

Sizes are 23", 26", 29", 31" and 33". All include covers and most have an extra head. Asking $2000 for full set.

• 1 month later...

Can you either post some photos or email them to me? I am interested in the Super Mag. Is it one of the Willson-made ones? I am assuming it is a four-valved GG contra. Yes?

Thanks!

Wade

• 3 months later...

Is your SuperMag still available? Would you mind sending a few pics? Do you know how to tell which bell it has? aka Wilson or other.

Thanks,

TubaGimbii