Bushwackers Announce 2015 Color Guard Cast Auditions

The Six-Time World Champion Bushwackers Drum Corps is holding Color Guard Cast auditions on Saturday May 9th, 2015 for any performers interested in marching weekend-only Drum Corps this summer. All auditions will be held at the Merrill Lynch Athletic Complex in Pennington, NJ from 9am to 9pm. Merrill Lynch is located at 1800 Merrill Lynch […]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2015/03/bushwackers-announce-2015-color-guard-cast-auditions/

I've been watching the nomenclature being used recently and have been amused also. Times change. I have a friend who was a janitor. By the time he retired he was the first floor sanitary engineer. :tongue:

The term is an accurate description. It isn't pretentious. You may find it to be so because you don't agree with it and that is your right, but there is no need to put anyone else down in the process.

• Like 2

Bushwackers have been more interested in looking and sounding like a World Class DCA establishment these last few years. Last year they even broke 90 at my local show in Bridgeport.

If they are making the same progress they made in the last 3 years, they can call the performers in the Color Guard anything they want.

Looking forward to see a thought provoking, challenge taking drum corps again in 2015. Being different is what I love about this corps when they were at their competitive best.

Thank you for designing shows that is forward thinking and fan friendly.

GO BUSH!!

Olive

• Like 1

The cool thing about Bush is that while remaining progressive they still keep their identity!!

Go Bush!!

• Like 1