Brass Roots Video

Looks like there's a Brass Roots on eBay for $4.99 ... doesn't specify whether it's a VHS or DVD ...

Round here it costs $20-$25 to convert up to 2 hour or so VHS to DVD. Just figure that into your total cost.

Local camera store seems to be the cheapest.....

LOL - have gone from Super 8 home movies to VHS to DVD..... nobody watchs em but we have em....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

No clue ... the ad says it's from 1997 ... looks like the original packaging ... I thought DCW still has ads for it ... or it that something else - maybe the Cavaliers history? ...

BTW ... real interesting items show up when you do a generic eBay search on "Brass Roots" ... didn't expect that ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

It's available on the DCI Fan Network in three parts. I think you don't even need to be a member as I was just streaming it without logging in. The only thing missing that was on the VHS tape is the champions montage where they play snippets from each champion's show up to the year the production was made. This was at the end of the video.

As someone posted, you can find it listed on ebay every now and then.

It's available on the DCI Fan Network in three parts. I think you don't even need to be a member as I was just streaming it without logging in. The only thing missing that was on the VHS tape is the champions montage where they play snippets from each champion's show up to the year the production was made. This was at the end of the video.

Correct, it's available on the Fan Network, and it's part of the free content you don't even need a login to see.

• 2 months later...