DCI at the Movies...The Blackcoats?

8:30 pm theatre start on the east coast. I need to monitor this closely, and be home after the drive before the clock strikes midnite. I tend to lose my glass slippers and get real witchy if I stay out too late during the workweek.

Maybe the mods are away on their annual cruise as it is the off-season.

Haven't seen anyone "riled" up on this thread and less than a half dozen made comments about the photo; most have commented about the theatre attendance.

Place where I had been going dropped all DCI showings as they only reached a high number of 22 and a mode of 12. Last time the low attendance was 7..we kidded that we actually were the judging panel for the early season.

Since Indy rather than Akron is the show to be shown, this means the show will go on, rain or not, save lightning. Can't wait.

Good point about this show having a roof over its head.... rainout not a possibility.

And yet, besides being the first show of the season, it will be most difficult to be impressive in LOS without the "massive" championship crowd the veteran performers of DCI (also ISSMA or BOA) are accustomed to entertaining.

I am dreading the echo effect.

I'm confused, I don't see it say Blackcoats anywhere..

The picture in the article appears to make the Bluecoats jacket look black. Just people overanalyzing per usual (or perhaps joking), doesn't say it anywhere.

Edited by DrumManTx

8:30 pm theatre start on the east coast. I need to monitor this closely, and be home after the drive before the clock strikes midnite. I tend to lose my glass slippers and get real witchy if I stay out too late during the workweek.

There, but by the Grace of God (and one letter), go I.

The picture in the article appears to make the Bluecoats jacket look black. Just people overanalyzing per usual (or perhaps joking), doesn't say it anywhere.

Wait seriously? Wow, the feeble attempts at jokes on here are getting worse and worse...

For me-the best part of this is those of us who go to the Akron show will get the scores that night!

Yeah but you'll be in Akron, so the rest of us still come out ahead :tounge2:

(note: originally from that area of OH, now enjoying living in America's Finest City in SoCA)