DCI at the Movies...The Blackcoats?

Wait seriously? Wow, the feeble attempts at jokes on here are getting worse and worse...

Maybe, but if the alternative is crazy conspiracy theories, anti-corps rantings, 'Best 23rd Place Corps of All-Time' polls, or any other of the tired ol' topics that often pop-up I'll take not-that-funny joke

Alas, young Jedi, you are far too young to be getting so rigidly serious. :-)

Lol I think it's more because that since im so "young," I'm too used to the use of filters and so seeing an image with a filter is the norm for me, not an unusual occurrence.

• Like 1

Lol I think it's more because that since im so "young," I'm too used to the use of filters and so seeing an image with a filter is the norm for me, not an unusual occurrence.

Same. I kept the scanning the words for a typo. It wasn't a lame joke. Maybe a reach, but after reviewing as if I wasn't used to constant filtering, I get it.

I doubt my area will be screening. But that's OK. I hope to be there live.

For me-the best part of this is those of us who go to the Akron show will get the scores that night!

What it probably means is that it will rain in Akron, as it had not when DCI was recording that show for cinema-cast.

Wait seriously? Wow, the feeble attempts at jokes on here are getting worse and worse...

Maybe.. but you have to admit that 4 pages... 1700 views ( and counting ) regarding a Corps colors in a photo recreation is pretty funny, if not impressive, for the off season.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Maybe, but if the alternative is crazy conspiracy theories, anti-corps rantings, 'Best 23rd Place Corps of All-Time' polls, or any other of the tired ol' topics that often pop-up I'll take not-that-funny joke

I don't know about this. I personally believe that anyone that posts not- that- funny- jokes on here, does a disservice to themselves and mankind.

Maybe.. but you have to admit that 4 pages... 1700 views ( and counting ) regarding a Corps colors in a photo recreation is pretty funny, if not impressive, for the off season.

Very true, that is pretty amusing.