Crossmen 2012 Semifinal Audio

Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew or obtained a copy of the Crossmen's 2012 Semi-final audio performance of the "Fragile" show? Does anyone know why it is currently not available for purchase with DCI?

Thank you, all.

Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew or obtained a copy of the Crossmen's 2012 Semi-final audio performance of the "Fragile" show? Does anyone know why it is currently not available for purchase with DCI?

Thank you, all.

Is there a reason why you're looking for semis instead of finals?

I thought it was their best performance of that year.

I don't think there was ever a semis audio recording made available for sale. Only quarters was offered via fan network, and then the finals recording was offered thru cd and then later fan network.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought so, leed17. Just checking because I know DCI has put out semifinal recordings before.

Yes, that semis recording was incredibly electrifying. It was one of the great moments of the season in Lucas Oil that year. Though for an audio recording, I think the finals performance was better from a musical standpoint. The semis had raw power and energy and visually clicked more than the finals performance. Finals was cleaner musically, but lacking a little visually in comparison. I wonder if the members might have been so emotionally drained from the semis performance and the 24 hours of euphoria in between?

Also that brings up another question? What about other years like this with other corps? What have people thought about the comparison between the semis and the finals performances? Troopers 2009 specifically comes to mind right away as a similar example.

• Like 1