Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Count me in as excited. Really like last year's show. Still BD but much more accessible from previous years. Hopefully they continue on that route. AWESOME source material.

• Like 1

Seeing Sondheim pieces from "Into the Woods" is interesting, and something I didn't expect from BD.

I had to look up "GOT7" - which looks like a South Korean based boy-band which I have never heard before. I listened to the piece of music mentioned "I Like You" ....

I'm just getting older and older.....

• Like 1

Crossmen did Sweeny Todd in 1986 - although I've a hunch that BD will do slightly better than we did. :wink:

I'm extremely excited for this show, something I haven't been able to say about BD in a while. Into The Woods is one of my favorite musicals and I am ecstatic to see the music be put on the field

Fantastic theme and source music. Let's see how they interpret it. As they say, the devil's in the details.

sorry all - removed a lot of hearsay based posts really not relating to the BD announcement. tried to keep the editing collateral damage down to a minimum.

all is well..carry on.

sorry all - removed a lot of hearsay based posts really not relating to the BD announcement. tried to keep the editing collateral damage down to a minimum.

all is well..carry on.

One man's "hearsay" is another man's "heresy," John. And sometimes, the fine line is awfully hard to distinguish. :silly:

As such, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes as the sole determiner.

"All is well....(bass) all is well...(high voice) with my soul....(bass) with my soul..."

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1