Celebrate Israel Parade

Just wondering who's doing this years Celebrate Isreal Parade ,I see a few DCA corps have it listed to do.

Windsor Regiment

Excelsiour

Hurricanes

Sunrisers

Cadets 2

Bushwacker's

Fusion Core

Raiders

anyone else ?

Missing from this list are Fusion Core ,and the Bushwackers plus 7th Regiment ?

Edited by Florida Sun

• 3 weeks later...

I understand both Bushwackers and Fusion Core are both doing this parade too.So I added them o the list ,great drum corps parade in the city.This Sunday May 31, all corps line up on the same block and are fed out into the parade I think it either 57th st or 58th .

Did anyone catch the showing of this parade on live utube by channel 9 .Watched the entire parade didn't not see Excelisour or Cadets 2 or Windsor Regiment ? What I did see was 3 very strong corps this season in DCA judging by this parade .Sunrisers .Fusion Core and Bushwackers all look strong as of this date .

Edited by Florida Sun

I miss having Channels 9 and 11 on our cable system..... Then again we have NO Baltimore or Philly stations like we used to....

But WOR and WPIX was my link to the REAL big city from the outskirts of Harrisburg.... Not to mention seeing the Rangers games *sigh*

• Like 3

I miss having Channels 9 and 11 on our cable system..... Then again we have NO Baltimore or Philly stations like we used to....

But WOR and WPIX was my link to the REAL big city from the outskirts of Harrisburg.... Not to mention seeing the Rangers games *sigh*

I remember when I was a kid living in central NJ... on New Year's Day, if we turned the TV antenna in the right direction and maybe put some aluminum foil on it, we could pick up the Philly station that televised the Mummer's parade. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

No Fusion was called a Drum & Bugle Corps and they gave a little history of the corps ,Saints Brigde got some good air time along with the mention of DCA ,Sunrisers proabley got the best coverage as far as viewing time ,From 36,20 -40.24 4 mintues that's a lot for parade coverage like this .There guard alone took up a city block and a haft ,

Any links to youtube vids? ... All that I can find is groups of people marching in colored t-shirts and politicians talking along the parade route ...

Thanks,

Andy

Celebrate Isreal Parade .channel 9 videoed taped the entire parade for viewing ,Sunrisers where 1st corps up the Ave time mark on the video is 36.20 thur 40.25 --2nd corps up was the Hurricanes at 63.11 didn't write down the others time mark sorry Andy