DCP-I Season 24 Schedule

Related questions to that:

Regionals Prelims and Finals are available as selections.

1. Does selecting Finals now count against the 30 limit?
  2. If Finals are selected, and it counts, but the corps doesn't make Finals, will the corps be allowed to add another show later to reach the 30 limit?
  3. If only prelims are selected, and the corps makes finals, will it automatically be added the Finals lineup? If so, what if the corps had already chosen 30 shows?

Forgive me ... I'm an attorney by trade.

Related questions to that:

Regionals Prelims and Finals are available as selections.

1. Does selecting Finals now count against the 30 limit?
  2. If Finals are selected, and it counts, but the corps doesn't make Finals, will the corps be allowed to add another show later to reach the 30 limit?
  3. If only prelims are selected, and the corps makes finals, will it automatically be added the Finals lineup? If so, what if the corps had already chosen 30 shows?

Forgive me ... I'm an attorney by trade.

I think I can answer that from what Kevin said before and what we normally do.

He said earlier in the thread:

"You will only need to sign-up for the Regional Prelims when you fill out your schedule: you will be automatically entered into Finals if you qualify and Regional Finals will not count against your 30-show maximum

You don't want to select any show for July 4th (Regional Finals). That should not be an option so maybe he can grey that date out.

Prelims on July 3rd you want to select and counts towards your 30 shows. However if you make Finals it will not count towards the 30.

I think I can answer that from what Kevin said before and what we normally do.

He said earlier in the thread:

"You will only need to sign-up for the Regional Prelims when you fill out your schedule: you will be automatically entered into Finals if you qualify and Regional Finals will not count against your 30-show maximum

You don't want to select any show for July 4th (Regional Finals). That should not be an option so maybe he can grey that date out.

Prelims on July 3rd you want to select and counts towards your 30 shows. However if you make Finals it will not count towards the 30.

Sorry, I had mistakenly read that early message to apply to season Finals, not regional finals. Thanks for setting me straight!

Yeah, I messed that up. Signing up for ANYTHING past Prelims (regional finals, or championship semis and finals) should not be an option. If you advance, you will automatically be entered in the next show and it will not count against your 30-show limit.

IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR A REGIONAL FINALS SHOW, UNSUBSCRIBE.

If you're signed up for the FINALS, it's counting against your show limit and it's not necessary. I'm trying to get that fixed.