Fan Network 2015

We are nine days out from expiration on the 2014 subscription of Fan Network. Has anyone seen the renewal information? We are all well aware of the licensing issues. I just want to know where they stand for pricing and what new features we may see with the renewal.

Inquiring minds want to know......................

Back in January we got an email that stated:

"During the next few months, the DCI Fan Network will be transitioning from its current delivery platform to a new state-of-the-art service designed with enhanced technology to provide loyal fans like you with an even better viewing experience. During this transition, it may be necessary for us to remove content from our online library from time to time. "

I wonder how that's going....

Back in January we got an email that stated:

"During the next few months, the DCI Fan Network will be transitioning from its current delivery platform to a new state-of-the-art service designed with enhanced technology to provide loyal fans like you with an even better viewing experience. During this transition, it may be necessary for us to remove content from our online library from time to time. "

I wonder how that's going....

You would think they would want to beta test it before everyone's subscriptions run out. They may end up with lots of angry customers if they only release the new platform after everyone has paid for a subscription and the platform has lots of bugs/issues

• Like 2

You would think they would want to beta test it before everyone's subscriptions run out. They may end up with lots of angry customers if they only release the new platform after everyone has paid for a subscription and the platform has lots of bugs/issues

Completely agree. It's almost always a cluster flop when a new platform gets released to the public without significant testing first.

Just hope for the best I guess.

I'm almost positive there's been extensive internal testing of the new system. There was when the original platform was introduced, it just wasn't an open beta. I think we'll hear something definitive about the new FN in the next two weeks or so.

Smart, logical approach to customer service that would require DCI/FN to be proactive?!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 2

I was wondering the same thing...and more importantly...what shows will be streamed live..I plan my summer around them...

Smart, logical approach to customer service that would require DCI/FN to be proactive?!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while I can't in many ways disagree, i'm pretty sure testing has been going on

I was wondering the same thing...and more importantly...what shows will be streamed live..I plan my summer around them...

we usually get the new subscription information right around the time the old one expires.if I recall, last year's was later than usual coming out