Anyone want a free BAC and/or PR Hoodie? (Just help out w/ shipping?)

Congratulations on the weight loss!!!

Having done 73 pounds down once, I know it isn't easy. But that's minor compared to one poster here (Jeff in Denver, the artist who marched Madison) who dropped over 100.

• Like 1

Having done 73 pounds down once, I know it isn't easy. But that's minor compared to one poster here (Jeff in Denver, the artist who marched Madison) who dropped over 100.

Yes, it is tough...I dropped 120...but I still have 40 or so to go...been stuck where I am.

• Like 1

Yes, it is tough...I dropped 120...but I still have 40 or so to go...been stuck where I am.

Wow guys you are an inspiration! I've only lost about 15 so far! What have you guys been doing to lose the weight?

For me, about over a month ago I began taking cardio exercise more seriously. I've been rock climbing for over 2 years now but it can only do so much. On top of that, my diet was pretty bad.

Currently, I'm training for the Disney World Half Marathon in Jan 2016... I hate running though lol.

Wow guys you are an inspiration! I've only lost about 15 so far! What have you guys been doing to lose the weight?

For me, about over a month ago I began taking cardio exercise more seriously. I've been rock climbing for over 2 years now but it can only do so much. On top of that, my diet was pretty bad.

Currently, I'm training for the Disney World Half Marathon in Jan 2016... I hate running though lol.

For me...diet and exercise. I ate less and tried to avod tooo much bad stuff. Plus, I joined a gym and go every morning at 6:30 AM. Do cardio and weights.

I've been on The Impacted Wisdom Tooth Extraction Diet. ( 'Works like a charm.. insofar as losing weight is concerned, anyway.. lost 15 lbs, 4 weeks ) 'Had the sucker removed in early April, was perfectly fine for 3 days, then developed what is called a " dry socket " on day 4. 'Hurt like heck, was put on mostly liquid drinks for 2 weeks. 'Got over that , then last week got a bony chip remain coming up thru the gum ( Oral Surgeon tells me its not uncommon ) and can't really chew hard food. Not as painful as the dry socket, but still some discomfort.

' Don't recommend The Impacted Wisdom Tooth Extraction Diet.... but it has a 100% reliable statistical record for taking those excess pounds off, and without the jog/ gym thing. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

I've been on The Impacted Wisdom Tooth Extraction Diet. ( 'Works like a charm.. insofar as losing weight is concerned, anyway.. lost 15 lbs, 4 weeks ) 'Had the sucker removed in early April, was perfectly fine for 3 days, then developed what is called a " dry socket " on day 4. 'Hurt like heck, was put on mostly liquid drinks for 2 weeks. 'Got over that , then last week got a bony chip remain coming up thru the gum ( Oral Surgeon tells me its not uncommon ) and can't really chew hard food. Not as painful as the dry socket, but still some discomfort.

' Don't recommend The Impacted Wisdom Tooth Extraction Diet.... but it has a 100% reliable statistical record for taking those excess pounds off, and without the jog/ gym thing. ( haha!)

LOL! I remember going through that diet but that goodness I did not end up having dry socket. I was so afraid I'd have that considering how "invasive" the surgery had to be. I do remember losing quite a few pounds during that week. What sucked even more was that it was close to Christmas time. Diets and holidays don't mix.

Hope you get better soon!

• Like 1

I was always told the best diet is to push yourself away from the table. Guess other techniques are needed also. Great job to those who are sticking to their current programs.

Wise guy cartoonist Paul Terry supposedly once quipped around the 1920's.... " whenever I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till it goes away".

Not a good recommendation to be sure, but a funny line nonetheless, imo.

Edited by BRASSO