Troopers in the 2015 Indy 500 Parade

Photos from the Troopers appearance in today's Indy 500 parade are now up on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153336553482996.1073741886.46584577995&type=1

• Like 1

What a great opportunity for those kids and exposure for the activity! Well done Troop!

• Like 1

Thank you for your fine (albeit, maybe unofficial) representation of DCI, Troop. You made us all proud.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Photos from the Troopers appearance in today's Indy 500 parade are now up on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153336553482996.1073741886.46584577995&type=1

For those that might've missed their appearance, will there be a rerun of the video portion ? I seem to recall that their Indy 500 appearance was posted last year and was left up for a a bit of time..... no ?

Edited by BRASSO

Cool... Troop looks to be in fine shape.. lots of tubas in the parade it appears too.

• Like 1

Cool... Troop looks to be in fine shape.. lots of tubas in the parade it appears too.

Way to go Troops.

• Like 1

My thoughts, exactly. Nothing like a firm bottom end for the overall success of the sound. (And yes, I did say "bottom end"...no scatological commentary on the term, please.) :colgate:

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 3

Don't tuba's sound better without the thunderous goo?