INDY 2015

Who's going to finals? I want to go but haven't booked anything. Any recommendations on hotels and fun things to do during the day? I've never been to Indy for finals so any suggestions are welcomed.

Edited by Tobias

Who's going to finals? I want to go but haven't booked anything. Any recommendations on hotels and fun things to do during the day? I've never been to Indy for finals so any suggestions are welcomed.

I'm going. The only thing I've booked is my Amtrak ticket.

I'm going. The only thing I've booked is my Amtrak ticket.

Cool. I sat with you at the Jackson show last year and we chatted during rehearsal.

Since my wife doesn't join me for the softball tournaments I travel too, I've had no issues in the only two Hostels I've stayed at. Look into them. http://www.indyhostel.us/ If I wasn't volunteering with the BAC from CYO through finals, I'd probably be staying at a Hostel.

Edited by Ghost

I'm gonna be going! First year i'm heading to finals and i'm quite excited!

• Like 1

Cool. I sat with you at the Jackson show last year and we chatted during rehearsal.

We did? Well we will have to chat it up again at another show. Are you going to any shows before finals?

We did? Well we will have to chat it up again at another show. Are you going to any shows before finals?

Allentown in June, Clifton in July and then finals.

Allentown in June, Clifton in July and then finals.

Excellent. I'll for sure be at Clifton and finals. Not sure about Allentown yet, but I'll be at Annapolis since I don't live too far from there.

Since my wife doesn't join me for the softball tournaments I travel too, I've had no issues in the only two Hostels I've stayed at. Look into them. http://www.indyhostel.us/ If I wasn't volunteering with the BAC from CYO through finals, I'd probably be staying at a Hostel.

What's a Hostel? Does it have good amenities?