Who plays what brands?

Which corps use which brands of instruments? I know Cadets have been with Yamaha brass since 2000, and Crown uses Yamaha, Cavies used to be with Yamaha but I'm not sure now...PR was King but then Jupiter? etc. Percussion too, though I know it's also on the new drums thread.

I play a king trumpet which has a 2nd valve trigger I can engage with my thumb.

I play a king trumpet which has a 2nd valve trigger I can engage with my thumb.

The question about the instruments each corps uses, not which instruments people that hope to march someday use.

The question about the instruments each corps uses, not which instruments people that hope to march someday use.

Hah I think I've said that my marching days have been over for a bit now.

Spirit used to play on Yamaha for the past several years, but switched this year to Kanstul. Folks at the camps are saying they actually sound a bit louder. I haven't heard a full-out brass ensemble yet, so I don't know.

The Blue Knights use Mapex drums, Majestic keyboards, Jupiter brass, Vic Firth sticks, Remo drumheads, Zildijan cymbals, Treeworks chimes, and Pickett Brass mouthpieces.

Jersey Surf are the same on drums, brass and mouthpieces (at least for trumpets)

• Like 1

Crown, Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies, Crossmen all use Yamaha horns, although there may be a couple others (Colts maybe?)

Devs are on their own System Blue modified King horns.

Phantom, Boston, Blue Knights, Academy, Mandarins, and Surf are all on Jupiter.

I think the rest are on King, with the exception of Spirit using Kanstul as noted above.

• Like 1

Crown, Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies, Crossmen all use Yamaha horns, although there may be a couple others (Colts maybe?)

Devs are on their own System Blue modified King horns.

Phantom, Boston, Blue Knights, Academy, Mandarins, and Surf are all on Jupiter.

I think the rest are on King, with the exception of Spirit using Kanstul as noted above.

Add Blue Stars to the Jupiter list