Need a uniform design?

Hey everyone,

This season, I'd like to try offering out my services as a uniform designer for your fantasy corps.

This is a volunteer service, and I am also a full-time college music student who is engaged to be married, so I can only handle a few projects at a time.

But, if you would like me to design a uniform for your corps, please feel free to post here or PM me.

Examples of my work will be posted over the coming week in the MHPA Season 24 thread as I get the designs for my own corps finished.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

This season, I'd like to try offering out my services as a uniform designer for your fantasy corps.

This is a volunteer service, and I am also a full-time college music student who is engaged to be married, so I can only handle a few projects at a time.

But, if you would like me to design a uniform for your corps, please feel free to post here or PM me.

Examples of my work will be posted over the coming week in the MHPA Season 24 thread as I get the designs for my own corps finished.

Thanks!

OOH OOH! ME ME ME!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

If its not to late I was wondering if you could do my World and Open Class corps uniforms.

I wanted the uniforms to based of my high school uniforms. My World class uniforms i wanted to look like thisWagner%20Uniform_zpsugkcbnkb.jpg

I had a uniform design already but I'm sure you could do much better : Thunder%20uniform_zpszyyxvjxs.jpg

And my Open Class corps uniform I wanted to look like this: Wagner%20DM_zps5ae1hkku.jpg

If you're able to do it that would be amazing and if not i completely understand. Thanks

I'd love to have uniform designs for each of my corps if that's possible!

You have a lot of creative freedom with this I don't know that there's anything in particular I'm looking for.

My World Class (Casual Fright Drum and Bugle Corps) I would like black and some other colour.

The other two (Cosmic Result and Surreal Response) I'm okay with a lot of things. Thanks so much!! <3