DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

I am excited to announce the release of a new mobile app. Starting today, you can download DrumScorps for your iOS, Android, or Windows phone. Developed in partnership with Drum Corps Planet, DrumScorps is an app designed for the drum corps community and is a must-have for members, family, alumni, and fans. Within the app, you can:

- Check the latest scores (with integrated recaps!) or view historical scores from past seasons

- Read up-to-date news with categories ranging from Open Class to International corps and more

- Explore the tour schedule for your favorite corps

- See details about each and every event during the season including time and place, performing corps, and weather conditions

- Find nearby events and get directions to the stadium

4g6i6a.jpg72wxs1.pngvhfes9.png11u7nzp.png

For more screenshots and info, check out the full announcement here: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/drumscorps-for-iphone-android-windows-phone/

You can also follow us on Twitter for updates about the app: @DrumScorps

I'd also like to take a minute to thank all of those who have been involved in the development of DrumScorps. To JohnD, a huge thank you for working with me on this project. It could not have been done without you. To Ken Hammond, for providing all of the excellent graphics and icons you see throughout the app. Also a huge shout-out to those that were involved in testing the app. Your feedback and suggestions truly helped shape DrumScorps into what it is today.

DrumScorps started out a year ago as a simple Windows Phone app that did one thing: display scores. One year later, with the help of Drum Corps Planet and this community, the app is available on all mobile platforms with significantly expanded functionality. I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the app and finds it useful throughout the drum corps season.

iOS.png Android.png WindowsPhone.png

Edited by JohnD
  • Like 7

Looks cool! Having some issues trying to download, though. I'm on an iPhone 6. When I search the app name in the app store, it comes back with zero results. So, I went on here and tried to use your app store link in your post, and the link didn't work for some reason. Just a heads up.

Looks cool! Having some issues trying to download, though. I'm on an iPhone 6. When I search the app name in the app store, it comes back with zero results. So, I went on here and tried to use your app store link in your post, and the link didn't work for some reason. Just a heads up.

The app just went live in the App Store so it could still be propagating across all of Apple's servers. Keep checkin...

• Like 1

Just downloaded it on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Great app! Love it! My only wish is that there was a widgit for scores

I'm very excited about this app. Drew has done a great job putting it together and we're happy to make it available for the Drum Corps community.

Enjoy!

-john

Nice app!! I'm using the Android version.

Just one thing I'd like to see, though. I'm using this on a Tegra Note 7 tablet. I'd like to be able to view the content in landscape mode...especially recap information. Less scrolling from side to side that way.

Thank you, DrumScorps!!

Does this have a notification shade widget for iOS? The app hasn't been added to the App Store's servers for me yet so I don't know at what stage this app is in, but that could be something for the future once any bugs are ironed out :)

Does this have a notification shade widget for iOS? The app hasn't been added to the App Store's servers for me yet so I don't know at what stage this app is in, but that could be something for the future once any bugs are ironed out :)

No notification widget for iPhone or Android at the moment.