DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

First, this is my goto app for scores and tour info. Great job!!! (iPhone 5S, iOS 8.1.3)

I was playing around with the Tour pages and picked a show and displayed the Performing Corps. It just seems to me this is begging for a new feature.

Suggestion: You have Crown selected on the Tour main page and you see the list of Corps competing against Crown in tonight's show. If you click on The Cadets, for example, any number of things could be displayed:

• Simplest might be to show The Cadets' tour info (without resetting your Crown selection, of course), or
  • Display future shows where both Crown and The Cadets compete together.
  • Another possibility that I really like would be to display head-to-head scores from previous shows.

Anyway, you get the idea and I'm sure you are already thinking about things like this. Again, I really enjoy this app!

(Just some thoughts from an old guy who first programmed using IBM punch cards.)

I can't give too much away .... but can tell you that the next release will have some cool features that will make it even more powerful and useful.

Thanks to all that have downloaded and are using the app.

Stay tuned and be sure to spread the word and invite your friends to download and use DrumScorps.

-john

I can't give too much away .... but can tell you that the next release will have some cool features that will make it even more powerful and useful.

We can give 'em a little hint John :smile: Anyone good at word jumbles? (tip: below jumble is 4 words)

"rasohnekiigsrcdtrsnanoy"

Update should hit your phones in the next 5-10 days.

We can give 'em a little hint John :smile: Anyone good at word jumbles? (tip: below jumble is 4 words)

"rasohnekiigsrcdtrsnanoy"

Update should hit your phones in the next 5-10 days.

I just realized I'm not even any good as using a Google word unscrambler. It would take me longer to solve the clue than get the update.

Anxiously awaiting.

Wondering if Louisiana Stars schedule could be updated on the App per their website. DrumSorps has them in CA this week.

The rest of their schedule is as follows:

July 11th Minneapolis MN

July 12th Muscatine IA

July 13th Great Bend KS

July 18th San Antonio TX

July 20th Lafayette LA

There are a few exhibitions sprinkled in between shows:

July 13th Cameron MO

July 15th Canton TX

July 16th Houston TX

July 17th Columbus TX

Thanks!

Great app!

Only suggestion I have is when you pull up the tour schedule and click on an event, it would be nice if the performing corps were listed on that page rather than having to click for another page to list this. I know for large events this places a lot of info on that one page but I feel like this is the main piece of info folks are looking for when looking through the tour schedule.

Great app!

Only suggestion I have is when you pull up the tour schedule and click on an event, it would be nice if the performing corps were listed on that page rather than having to click for another page to list this. I know for large events this places a lot of info on that one page but I feel like this is the main piece of info folks are looking for when looking through the tour schedule.

Thanks for your suggestions! We'll certainly keep them in mind for future updates.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up. I've updated the database with the correct DCI show appearances.

Thanks sir!!!