DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

John - the app is built to support both, but our repository of DCA data is rather incomplete ... so we've elected to remove DCA events and scores for now. I'm looking at this for the future. News from the DCA category is certainly available by selecting "DCA News" using the filter (upper right corner on the News page).

Not available on my iPhone this afternoon. When is the release? I look forward to putting it on my iPhone when I can get it.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

No available on my iPhone this afternoon. When is the release?

I think it's already been approved to the App Store but may take a few hours to be added in.

The app looks like it's going to be great, and I'll grab it as soon as I can. Will it have support for DCA news and events?

John - the app is built to support both, but our repository of DCA data is rather incomplete ... so we've elected to remove DCA events and scores for now. I'm looking at this for the future.

As JohnD mentioned, no DCA scores at the moment. However, you will find DCA news within the app.

• Like 1

John - the app is built to support both, but our repository of DCA data is rather incomplete ... so we've elected to remove DCA events and scores for now. I'm looking at this for the future.

Sounds good. Yea, DCA doesn't have the extensive data archive, at least in an acessable format. I hope you guys can get the 2015 coverage rolling. If nothing else, it might prompt DCA to figure out their end :)

For those iPhone users not seeing the app in the store just yet, try clicking the link in the first post of this thread in your browser. You may be able to see the download through iTunes by doing this.

Edited by DrumScorps

Ummmm ... DCI doesn't have an "extensive data archive" either and certainly doesn't provide any data to us for use. All of our statistics and tour info data are assembled by DCP. It is a simple matter of time and resources.

Android - Note 3. Got it! Looking forward to this. :thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

App name reminds me of the ol' sCORPSboard. Anybody remember when scorpsboard was launched? Yeah ... me too. Good times. Good times.

I'm old.

http://www.scorpsboard.com/

Edited by mingusmonk

Ummmm ... DCI doesn't have an "extensive data archive" either and certainly doesn't provide any data to us for use. All of our statistics and tour info data are assembled by DCP. It is a simple matter of time and resources.

I was thinking about using DCI's score repository to automatically pull data. Some folks have done that in the past (with mixed results). DCA's web format would make that more problematic.

Edited by Kamarag