2016 Prediction Thread

So the 2015 season starts unofficially tonight with Madison and the Troopers doing a little preview through DCI, that being said, what are everyone's thoughts for next year?

Well, it looks like my prediction that somebody would start a 2016 Placement Prediction thread before August 9th, 2015, came to fruition.

Ok... so I'll bite. I'll go out on a limb and say that one of the trifectas of the Cadevaliers will win ithemselves a DCI Title again in 2016. Its hard to go gone wrong making that prediction most years too, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Well, it looks like my prediction that somebody would start a 2016 Placement Prediction thread before August 9th, 2015, came to fruition.

Ok... so I'll bite. I'll go out on a limb and say that one of the trifectas of the Cadevaliers will win ithemselves a DCI Title again in 2016. Its hard to go gone wrong making that prediction most years too, imo.

The Bluecoats will win to spite you.

• Like 1

I predict DCI folds. Seven corps form a group called Field Arts in Motion (FAIM), and they begin using lights, lasers, pop groups, bigger stages, huge sound systems, and occasional appearances by Taylor Swift. (I actually like Taylor so I'm just being funny here).

The rest of the corps form an association called LOUD (Live Outdoor Unplugged Drum Corps). They march with G bugles, percussion, fewer mallets, no amps, no mics, no electricity period. A modified tic system is implemented, a gun if fired at the beginning of the show and again at the end when judges are finished (45 seconds before the end of regulation time). Finals are in Madison, WI in 2016. So, who's coming?

• Like 3

I predict DCI folds. Seven corps form a group called Field Arts in Motion (FAIM), and they begin using lights, lasers, pop groups, bigger stages, huge sound systems, and occasional appearances by Taylor Swift. (I actually like Taylor so I'm just being funny here).

The rest of the corps form an association called LOUD (Live Outdoor Unplugged Drum Corps). They march with G bugles, percussion, fewer mallets, no amps, no mics, no electricity period. A modified tic system is implemented, a gun if fired at the beginning of the show and again at the end when judges are finished (45 seconds before the end of regulation time). Finals are in Madison, WI in 2016. So, who's coming?

I'll stay home.

• Like 1

I'll stay home.

He had me until " Taylor Swift ".

Substitute Metallica and he's on to something.

Edited by BRASSO

"In the year 2525..."

Yes.. I was thinking.. can we get thru this 2016 Placement Prediction thread by this weekend ? This way, those that are bored with the Placement Prediction Thread here for 2016, might be intrigued with a brand new one for 2017.

Or alternatively, we can save time and just go with the Corps placement prediction and just go with the same Corps right thru to 2025 ( not so sure I'd take them all the way to 2525 though, short'sour. That seems a bit too far out in time to me. )

Edited by BRASSO

Taylor Swift? What about Miley Cyrus? I thought all the young people in Drum Corps liked her. Is she considered passé now?