6. SCV

7. Cavaliers

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Phantom

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

Sorry, George.

I don't see how you can take a program as consistent as the Blue Devils organization has been and not assume they'll at least medal.

Let me ask you something. Do you think Phantom in 2009 deserved to be placed ahead of any of the corps above them? The show design was weak last year which is why they finished in 7th. People will predict them to fall until they give everyone a reason not to

They didn't move and play well to the other groups. They didn't lose because of design. What place did they get in 10 and 11. Another group expected to fail every year is Blue Stars. Year after year they are predicted out of finals with troopers, academy, and colts ahead of them. Always saying ota boring and it makes people not want to come here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Members Shouldn't be told to avoid DCP, they should come here to see people enjoying their effort...
  • Like 1

They didn't move and play well to the other groups. They didn't lose because of design. What place did they get in 10 and 11. Another group expected to fail every year is Blue Stars. Year after year they are predicted out of finals with troopers, academy, and colts ahead of them. Always saying ota boring and it makes people not want to come here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Members Shouldn't be told to avoid DCP, they should come here to see people enjoying their effort...

You misunderstand me. I love Phantom. I love all the corps. I'm just realistic when it comes to where I think they'll place. I don't see Phantom leaping into medalist category but I don't see them finishing below 8th either. All I'm saying is that there is a reason that corps are placed where they are. Phantoms show last year was the 7th best and that is why they finished in 7th

Sorry, George.

I don't see how you can take a program as consistent as the Blue Devils organization has been and not assume they'll at least medal.

That's why I said I was going out on a major limb with the top six. BD hasn't misfired since the Yowza show. Maybe they are due

That's why I said I was going out on a major limb with the top six. BD hasn't misfired since the Yowza show. Maybe they are due

I agree with George. Cadets have beefed up design to accompany their stellar strong captions. Crown has been strengthening their percussion and most of the time they are strong in design snd Bluecoats have medaled the past 2 years with their new team so I don't think George's list is horribly off base..
  • Like 1

seance-contact.jpg

To be fair, it is an awkward title and doesn't sit well with modern ears. It is, however, what Shakespeare penned.

I'm sure the show will be fantastic based on how well they do everything.

T'would agree with that. That's why I just said it was an "awkward" title earlier b/c I have to hear how how clunky it will sound coming out of a yelling announcer's mouth.

• Like 1

I think the BD staff laughs at this point. We could put anything on the field and the judges will score it well for fear of being deemed too dumb to understand it. "I love that!, leaning over to the next judge.,what are they doing...i hated Shakespeare in school"...😟

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 2

I think the BD staff laughs at this point. We could put anything on the field and the judges will score it well for fear of being deemed too dumb to understand it. "I love that!, leaning over to the next judge.,what are they doing...i hated Shakespeare in school"...

your%2Btears%2Bare%2Bdelicious.jpg

• Like 2

I think an interesting note will be that the scores will be much more condensed this year since they decreased the scoring interval granularity. It will be intriguing to see how that affects placements overall. Its a shame we won't see the detailed recaps until the end of the season.