Periscope Master Thread

Hey y'all,

So if you are going to a show and are in the lot watching, I think a ton of people on here would really appreciate some Periscope feeds!

So, please list the show name, your periscope name, and what times/corps you think you will broadcasting! Try to repost your info the day of each show so nobody has to dig though pages.

Thank you, and happy official start of tour!

• Like 5

this needs to be a thing--

also the good news is the new periscope allows you to look around via a MAP function so you can just zoom in to wherever the stadium is that the show is at and look for any active feeds--- i tried it with the cadets/bluecoats show a few days ago and it worked like a charm, just zoomed in to Dennison University and there was HOP! :-)

i'll personally do as much as my phone battery will allow. I'll be at the Akron show this Saturday night :-D

• Like 3

this needs to be a thing--

also the good news is the new periscope allows you to look around via a MAP function so you can just zoom in to wherever the stadium is that the show is at and look for any active feeds--- i tried it with the cadets/bluecoats show a few days ago and it worked like a charm, just zoomed in to Dennison University and there was HOP! :-)

i'll personally do as much as my phone battery will allow. I'll be at the Akron show this Saturday night :-D

Perhaps the Android version doesn't have that map feature yet because I can't find it.

Oh, well...I'll be looking here for periscope feeds.

I started a thread like this Already. MODs feel free to combine.