Live from Wildwood

Negative. Three swing-sets. We'll have to disagree on how the unis look on larger folks. The general consensus around the corps is that it makes all body types look FAR better than the old ones, and is actually pretty slimming on the few larger folks we have.

THOSE NEW CAB UNIFORMS are BAD.

They look like a HS band that really wanted to save money. They do not read well on the field ,and make large people ,Very large.

A try and FAIL . These will be gone in a season or two. waste of Money.

SHAME.

They look like a HS band that really wanted to save money. They do not read well on the field ,and make large people ,Very large.

SHAME.

So... what are you trying to say here? :tongue:

>>>So... what are you trying to say here? :tongue:<<<

There is no SHAME in Drum Corps ... oh ... wait ... there may be SHAME in Drum Corps ... but ... only recently ... because, prior to this, there was no SHAME in Drum Corps ... well ... at least for me ... except for that one time in Herkimer ... or, was it Altoona ... hmmm ... or, maybe Waverly ... BTW ... "Who's got the clock?" ...

:-)

• Like 3

Well next week-end we get to see where White Sabers fit in the picture ,are they ready for open class i'd say probably are ,they had a great show last year and a strong finish .

SHAME.

Wow Dude!

I'm not really sure if I like them. But waste of $$$jingle$$$. Harsh? Cuddle much?

It sure is a neater look. Cleaner lines. Cesario talk

... but a waste of jingle?

... Haters gonna hate and ain'ter gonna ain't

Might take sometime and they will grow on us all. The memories they made in the old ones will take time to fade we will soon identify to this new look. They are a great drum corps with a ton of history with a uniform that we identify with - give it time. I've heard before that they play LATIN music (a rumor maybe?). It seems that they may have broken that tradition the last few years. Time for a updated look for the new sound and concepts?

They have a mothball fleet of kick pleats, sombreros and silk tops to entertain us every Saturday night at a show near you. They are a treasure, enjoy, or better yet MARCH with them, they are a good group to cuddle with.

"Waste" your money Cabs, in my opinion your trying something new, for me, it's about time AND a good thing.

AoE

Edited by AoEnut
  • Like 1