What sheets are they judging these guys on

What sheets are these guys getting judged on?

Ouch ...

SORRY EVERYONE. I posted a picture, excepted with my limited technical abilities it didn't upload. Then I realized I was looking at an open class score from DCI, not a DCA corps. So I've wasted everyones time on the beautiful Friday afternoon. And I can't figure out how to delete this post ...

AoE

Edited by AoEnut

What sheets are these guys getting judged

Ouch

Are you talking about drum corps shows, cheerleading competitions, pie-eating contests, or what? :ninja:

• Like 1

I've been told the Barnum will be a 4-judge panel, like the WW show ... don't know about the Southern show ...

:-)

What sheets are these guys getting judged on?

Ouch ...

SORRY EVERYONE. I posted a picture, excepted with my limited technical abilities it didn't upload. Then I realized I was looking at an open class score from DCI, not a DCA corps. So I've wasted everyones time on the beautiful Friday afternoon. And I can't figure out how to delete this post ...

AoE

Got it.

Mystery solved. :tongue:

Bridgeport is not a 4-man panel, it's the regular 7-man set-up. Found that out today. Originally we were told the first two shows were 4, but apparently only Wildwood was.

Should be interesting. With the venue change not sure why DCA just stayed with the 4 judge panel. They went from a great stadium to an average high school stadium -tough I believe they have new turf at Bunnell- not sure why DCA did this.

AoE

Edited by AoEnut

Should be interesting. With the venue change not sure why DCA just stayed with the 4 judge panel. They went from a great stadium to an average high school stadium -tough I believe they have new turf at Bunnell- not sure why DCA did this.

AoE

DCA didn't "do this". Kennedy Stadium is unavailable because of construction at the school. It's SAID that this will be completed by Hurricanes' home show. And, besides, I'm not all that displeased with the venue change - Bunnell's only about 15 miles from home for me :smile: - The Mrs. & I can get to the diner after the show even faster now!

• Like 1

AoE

Apparently the whole front of the school is under construction and the front entrance is closed. Cabs are practicing there tomorrow, but have to enter from the back.