What sheets are they judging these guys on

well I guess they called the show no ones posting

Cabs just got off the field. Lots of rain, driving at times. Fairly cool. Little wind, no lightning. All around super-crappy conditions. Small and unresponsive crowd.

In my opinion, and my opinion only, this should have been moved indoors or cancelled.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1

They had the same problem the other night out in the mid-west at a DCI show ,moved it in doors on stage ,no judging crowd loved it ,corps performed with out the pits.John how many corps have they gotten on so far ?

Edited by Florida Sun

Poured all night. All the corps did a fantastic job in horrid conditions. Excuse me while I enjoy my tea and soup

• Like 1

So I can presume it finished awaiting the scores,should be interesting see who came in where,Did every corps get poured on ?

So I can presume it finished awaiting the scores,should be interesting see who came in where,Did every corps get poured on ?

Yea, everyone got rained on to some degree. Small lull for first half of Bucs....but got heavier for their second half and through Cabs. Steady for Fusion.

I don't recall the numbers but the placements I believe were...

Bucs

Cabs

Fusion

White Sabers

Hurts

Bush

Pardon me while I dry off....

• Like 1

Yea, everyone got rained on to some degree. Small lull for first half of Bucs....but got heavier for their second half and through Cabs. Steady for Fusion.

I don't recall the numbers but the placements I believe were...

Bucs

Cabs

Fusion

White Sabers

Hurts

Bush

Pardon me while I dry off....

Congrats to ALL performers! Given the rain and wet field, With the fast drill and cg routines, I can only imagine, how tough a show it was!

I actually went to the show since the school is only 5 miles away...the rain was light in the beginning and got progressively worst as the show went on...the same could be said for the audience...the conditions definitely affected all the corps performances especially the color guard members trying to spin and toss equipment..I thought the judges got it right in terms of placement..performance issues aside (many) , all corps were not completely done with their show in some way or another. There were a lot of disconnects with the programs out there in terms of visual to music as well as pacing from beginning to end.. but it' s early.

• Like 1

Are you talking about drum corps shows, cheerleading competitions, pie-eating contests, or what? :ninja:

i loves me some pie.

• Like 1