Baltimore 4th of July Parades

I was wondering if there was a list posted anywhere of which corps will be marching in which parades in the Baltimore Area this weekend. If not maybe we could make a list here. Thanks.

Last year Catonsville hosted Fusion, C2, and a bunch of other corps. I think the Lynn, MA show is taking Cabs, C2, and Hurcs up there this year, which kind of stinks. I was hoping to see all these corps at Catonsville.

Lots of the other corps still have TBA listed for July 4th parades. fusion is TBA, Sabres have Annapolis listed but also "MD Parades" so I'm guessing we might get to see them in the area. Bucs are also listed to be in the MD area for "poohrades" on their website. hahahaha.

According to the website Hanover Lancers are only scheduled for Towson parade (aka 2nd parade of the Tour de Bal-mur)...

Guessing they want to hit the free hot dogs and rinks after the parade at the Legion...... :tounge2:

I don't miss parades. I only miss the Piggly Wiggly BBQ that happened after the parades in Milwaukee. mmmmmmmmmm pork.

The Skyliners will be participating in parades in Dundalk, Towson, Catonsville, Bel Air and Havre de Grace.

• Like 1

Sunrisers are in Pittsfield ,Ma,4th of July parade maybe one other up there.

The Caballeros are participating in parades in Bristol RI and Wakefield MA before heading up to Lynn for the Beanpot show.

Be sure to try the Del's Frozen lemonade while in Bristol!

Last year Catonsville hosted Fusion, C2, and a bunch of other corps. I think the Lynn, MA show is taking Cabs, C2, and Hurcs up there this year, which kind of stinks. I was hoping to see all these corps at Catonsville.

Lots of the other corps still have TBA listed for July 4th parades. fusion is TBA, Sabres have Annapolis listed but also "MD Parades" so I'm guessing we might get to see them in the area. Bucs are also listed to be in the MD area for "poohrades" on their website. hahahaha.

Hurcs have been participating in the Bristol RI parade every 4th of July since at least 1991. They then have gone on to perform in another parade in MA afterwards most years (sometimes having to back out of the 2nd due to extreme heat). Them participating in the Lynn show makes complete sense.

• Like 1

Two parades for the Cabs the same day as a show doesn't leave much time for drill rehearsal.