All-age corps in 4th of July Parades

Saw some video of Sunrisers from the parade in Pittsfield ,boy are the looking and sounding good ,

Carolina Gold gets a mention in this Baltimore Sun article about the July 4th parades:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-fourth-wrap-20150704-story.html

While I saw C2 and one rather large group of Hawthorne Caballeros at the parade in Bristol, R.I., according to the photos in this news report there was another group in the parade in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Both parades bill themselves as the oldest in the country.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/americas-oldest-4th-of-july-parade/31/ (photos 24, 31, 33 which seems to show Cab Alumni.)

Perhaps my confusion of which Cab is the Cabs is that the Bristol parade also wore the traditional Hawthorne uniform and not the new band uniform worn for the previous DCA contest(s) this season.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Yep Cabs Alum was in the Ridgefield Park parade July 4th. I don't think the Cabs competing corps has anyone THAT old on the roster. No, Alan K isn't playing anymore. :tounge2:

• 3 weeks later...

The Grey Knights of Johnsonburg were in Warren PA in the Morning. Also appearing were the Hitmen Brass Band, Western Ny Alumni, Steel City Ambassadors, & Mon Valley Express! We then had a tailgate with Mon Valley Express before the evening parade which was in Brockway PA.