July First greetings...

Joyeux Jour Du Canada, Happy Canada Day greetings to all the Canadian posters, the league office in Toronto, Blue Saints, Les Stentors, Inspector Gamache, Louise Penny, Dudley Dooright, and all our Northern friends.

May Canada someday soon return to the heyday of DeLaSalle, Oakland Crusaders, LaSalle Cadets, Scarborough, Dutch Boy, Ventures, Alberta Girls, Bandettes, Pacificaires, and all those great Quebecois corps.

1317494-1_3d.jpg?x=1435780875

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

Happy Canada Day! Joyeux Jour Du Canada!

Classy move, xandandl.

DCI used to have quite a few Canadian Corps in their ranks... some quite good too ( as DCI Finalists, as well ). DCI had it largest Championship Finals attendance ever, right there in Canada too ( Montreal ). Now, I don't believe there are any more DCI World Class Division Class shows in Canada. I believe DCI has more sanctioned shows in Europe and Asia now than in this North American Country.

Edited by BRASSO

DCI used to have quite a few Canadian Corps in their ranks... some quite good too ( as DCI Finalists, as well ). DCI had it largest Championship Finals attendance ever, right there in Canada too ( Montreal ). Now, I don't believe there are any more DCI World Class Division Class shows in Canada. I believe DCI has more sanctioned shows in Europe and Asia now than in this North American Country.

C'est dommage.

But the head DCI judge (still) is from Canada.

I've seen Les Stentors up close and personal, and while their numbers are small, they have heart and the plan on bringing drum corps back to Canada. Les Stentors can revive the Quebec end, Blue Saints the Ontario side.

What was the name of that all-girl drum corps from Canada from the early 90's?